A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to picoSYNTH! It is a playful way to create simple loops and beats. But by combining the equipment in interesting ways you can also make crazy complex stuff. Hope you'll enjoy it!
- Build rigs in playful and straightforward ways
- Make music and loops
- Live tuning of sounds and beats
- Choose from multiple waveforms and equipment
- Wire up your creations for unexpected results
- Save files in easy to read text format
- Export to WAV and import everywhere
- Use the [+] menu to create add equipment to the scene
- Drag and drop things on the trashcan to delete it
- Use cables to connect different equipment
- You cannot have more than 4 speakers
- Read the manual and experiment!
Join our discord, showcase your work, and check out cool stuff built by the community.
If you find it useful, please consider donating - thanks! <3
You can also support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/johanpeitz
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
picoSYNTH 1.2 (Windows) 997 kB
picoSYNTH 1.2 (Mac) 3 MB
picoSYNTH 1.2 (Linux) 758 kB
Manual 1.2 (pdf) 66 kB
- New picoSYNTH features available now!Jan 08, 2023
- picoSYNTH - out nowDec 21, 2022