A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to picoCAD!
A tiny modeller for tiny models
picoCAD is a program to build and texture lowpoly 3D models. Where many programs for modelling and texturing are bloated and overly complicated, picoCAD aims to make it fun, easy, and accessible by focusing on the bare essentials. It is built on the PICO-8 platform and comes rich with constraints. Experiment to find your own workflow and anything is possible!
picoCAD is a standalone application and you don't need pico8 to run it.
- Streamlined and easy to use editor
- Place and modify meshes to create amazing things
- Live manipulation of textures and UV coordinates
- A unique look with picoCAD's dithered shading
- Render in wireframe, solid fill, or textured
- Ships with a manual that is worth reading
- Save files in easy to read text format
- Exports Twitter friendly GIFs
- NEW - Export to OBJ/MTL and import to Blender, Unity, etc
Have fun and stay in touch
I hope you'll have a good time using picoCAD! For more fun things, follow me on any of these platforms:
- Join for free on Patreon for devlogs and behind the scenes!
- Sign up for my newsletter to get the latest info first!
- Follow me on twitter/X for daily updates!
- Join our discord and hang out with other fans!
Resources from the community
- Join the community on discord
- Watch an introduction to picoCAD on YouTube
- Check out the extensive guide on Notion
- Join modelling jams on itch
- Browse #picoCAD on Twitter
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.95 USD. You will get access to the following files: