picoCAD 1.0.1 available
First off, thank you so much for the positive reception of picoCAD. I couldn't have imagined a better launch. I fall asleep every night with a smile on my face having browsed the never ending stream of lo-fi models. Thanks! <3
Updated version today addresses a handful of bugs, and adds the much awaited export tool making it possible to export from picoCAD and into something else like Blender or Unity. I hope you find it useful!
Please find the new version on the project page. If you like picoCAD and find it useful, please consider donating - thanks!
- Added ability to disable snap to grid when moving vertices and meshes (for real this time)
- Added title to window
- Changed GIF save name to use project name (eg banana_0.gif)
- Removed outdated reference to desktop when saving gif
- Removed p8l export from main application
- Fixed model being wiped when reaching end of undo buffer
- Fixed faces occasionally being highlighted during gif export
- Fixed rotation via menu rotating around the wrong axis in some cases
- Added functionality to export obj, mtl, png
- Added functionality to export p8l
- Added functionality to export png